Wednesday 10 July 2019

Plans to bring MuonRay to the next level

Hello dear followers of my blog and Youtube Channel,

I am transitioning the operation of this online project, which began back in 2012, in science outreach and investigation that I have been undertaking here for the last couple of years to something with a lot more presence and purpose than ever before.

Basically it means that I plan a lot more activity than before with a lot more projects and collaboration on the horizon, in particular in the fields of drone research, 3D printing, optics, electronics and astronomy of course!

Nothing will change in the near term, my Youtube channel will still be there as will my current blog  at Blogger. However my focus will be more independently driven, with one or two key collaborations in particular with drone photography which will become more clear in the near future.

In outline it is my intention to use MuonRay as a platform to provide citizen science solutions worldwide, especially in the fields of free 3D Printing designs, Energy harvesting solutions and drone applications for conservation and ecosystem monitoring.

I am hoping to be able to initiate most of this change on my own but I hope to gain more support through platforms like Patreon to fund MuonRay into a more robust enterprise that I hope can do a fair deal of good in the world using the power of the internet as the globe's marketplace of information.

Thanking you for all the support in the past and forward into the future!

Best regards,

MuonRay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.